Thursday, May 1, 2014

Rain Slide.

I was going to do a lot more yesterday. Beth and I went shopping and I was going to go out in the evening. Then I got wiped out.
Weirdly enough rain and wobbly temperatures is worse than constant freezing cold. I remember a very nice salmon dinner. I know I got the things I needed to build a decent home studio. I know I was looking a the lyrics I'd written and i was beginning to adjust as I went, which I always do. The next thing I remember is rolling over in bad and clumping my pooch at 5:30 this morning, at which time sleep is over.
Its still sodden, with a threat of another crappy day. I have no idea how long I can last in it.  Weird right? Ah well, back to the roller coaster. Coffee, breakfast, you never know I may get more done than I think. That, or dreams you would not believe. Does save on dodgy drugs...

No comments: