Friday, May 2, 2014

Another Crack.

My pooch bleated me awake around 5:15. Don't tell her, but her need to start the day early is incredibly useful.  The last two days washed away into oblivion, so I figure Friday has to be better, right? Though Wednesday/Thursday were at best cack, there was enough going on to make them interesting.
Yesterday I watched a documentary on  HBO, Ann Richards, the progressive governor in Texas. Excellent documentary, catch it if you get the chance. Series 3 of the Inbetweeners landed on Netflix,which I had sort of seen a bit of. Hilarious, catch it, and try and work out who my friend Kirsten reckons represents what I was like at school. Still not quite sure, though a lot of the crap rings true…
My small semi pro studio stuff arrived in the week, so I can now get on with recording the songs I didn't bother to put up. I've been number 1 in the local comedy chart for the last couple of years, my lack of output is getting a little embarrassing.
Lunch with Jen Feather today so I best get myself in some sort of order.  Then, who knows? Maybe that haircut I've been going on about for weeks.

No comments: