Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Often Early Morning.

I spent yesterday mainly unconscious. I have vague memories of things happening, of them all being good, then nothing, until  I came round again. MS fatigue is difficult to explain, in that no one can believe it can possibly be that bad. It isn't as bad as you think. Its worse. When it sweeps in, you are gone, until it decides to let go.
It means that I find myself up really early, often. It also means that I get to listen to Radio 6's morning shows. What's 8 am for them is 3am for me. I get to listen to tunes old and new every morning, all of which I like, some of which I love. When the coffee kicks in I move over to Radio 4 or 5, so that I know what's going on in the world.
MS might wipe me out at will,wake me as the world around me sleeps, but it also lets me stay in touch with the home I left . Unpreventable coma storms aside, that's a win, right?

No comments: