Friday, May 30, 2014

Fun with a side order of Awful.

Beth and I went to see Eddie Izzard last night with Stewart. It started with a top notch light show and the crowd went nuts. It built from there, for 2 and a half hours. If you get the chance, go and see him, Having done stand up for a job, I can see the techniques. It doesn't matter, amazing.
 That was great, then MS decided to join in, and stripped my legs away. Bollocks. I spent the second half watching from the back. I knew I couldn't walk back to my seat without tanking it, and elected to watch from afar. Walking is still horseshit this morning, I think its because it got a lot hotter over the week. That, or I'm doomed. I'm going to go with weather. Does mean that the weekend is dusted, in fact everything is out, until my infusion next Thursday. Maybe I'll read a book. Or watch The Hobbit again.

1 comment:

MSCheerleader said...

I'm going with 'weather'. I too had a bad day yesterday. Just say no to 'doom'.