Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sun or fun?

Having faded, passed out early last night, I'm up. I'm nowCoffee'd to the tits, listening to Danny Baker and ready for a day thats very surprised to see me. Abbey is not that shocked, and lies on the top of the cushions on the couch, waiting for the clank of her food bowl, before she even thinks about moving.
The weather today is supposed to be nice, i'm planning on doing very little except drinking vitamin D in and lounging in the garden, maybe.
 Its a maybe as I'll also be learning how to use the effects pedal I got this week. Its a looper, chances are I'll end up in the bedroom, playing for hours, building a studio tan. I've also want to record and post some of the songs I've been polishing over the last few weeks. I started playing guitar a lot, a month ago, turns out that practice is really helpful.
The pallor of the closeted musician or a nice healthy glow? I'd bet on the tunes.

No comments: