Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sleep, Wake!

I fell asleep / coma'd out after dinner last night. I now awake. It is 1:40am. I have no chance of getting back to sleep, so I am sitting listening to radio 6, whilst reading the papers, New York times and The Telegraph on my kindle.
Today will be bad with a large side order of good. First thing up, another filling, at 11am. Never tell your dentist, "I'll keep eating the sweets, you keep fixing them."This does not work out well, at all. Does it stop me eating sweets? Well, that horse has fled. In for a penny, and so on.
Good. My looper is going to delivered today. A looper is a sampler which is excellent to use in live performance. I'm really looking forward to learning how to use it, then take some sort of show, somewhere.
Afternoon. Nap.
Evening, more good, as I'm going to an improv drop in. Should be a great laugh, as long as I'm basically awake for it. Actually, it might be funnier if I have no idea whats going on.

No comments: