Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday, Sunday.

Dog fed, coffee in, greek yoghurt, (how its spelled) and cereal awaits. The day looks like its going to be nice, a little nippy to start, flowering into a good time. I know, "We've all had dates like that one."
I wake up every day with the most horrendous phrases going through my mind. I think its the struggle to wake up. No it isn't, its always been that way. Today's was one I don't even want to write down. Bet you want to know now, right? Here's the edited version:

"Live like a c*nt  Die like a c*nt ."

To be honest, i don't think the edit helps that much.

They say the space in music is just as important as the notes you put in. I agree, and I also think putting space in phrasing is as important, to give the reader / listener room to make up their own mind. That's why I tend to leave the first thing that crosses my mind in the morning alone. Fun though.

No comments: