Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Good Night / Early Morning.

Last night Beth and I left the house in order to go to the shops. Cant remember what for. We saw our neighbours Aaron and Brittany sittingg on the their front porch with their new baby, week old today. The were with a neighbour I hadn't met yet Justin so Beth and I wandered up to say high. Two bottles of champagne and mimosas ahoy later, we rolled home.
Dinner? We had stuff in the house, but Thurmans is just up the road. Lets go there. So we did. Beer and food ahoy. Not quite sure when we came home, I do know I made it to bed.
 I've been going to Thurmans for years. I know everyone and I'm very comfortable there. As local pubs go, winner.
Up early as usual with a nagging hangover lying in wait at some time or other. Coffee.

No comments: