Monday, April 7, 2014

Abyss Fitness

Having saved bye to a good nights sleep sometime ago, then watched stuff online about disastrous drug epidemics, I finally landed on iTunes and the Pixies. I love the Pixies, I saw their last performance in London at the Brixton Academy in 1989, just ahead of the first spilt. Amazing gig.
Now that I know that Meth and turbo amphetamines are a bad idea, what next? I know, preorder the new Pixies album, boot a best of, as I've lost the cd's in the garage somewhere, and start exercising.
MS exercise is a little different to the norm. I'm never quite sure how hard Im pushing towards shut down, I know things are taking a turn when my walking turns to balancing on a ship in a storm, or if I've really fucked up, a plane in terrible turbulence.  This morning, a ship on a relatively calm sea, though the clouds were gathering.
I'm past 2000 steps, in my house, as I'm guaranteed to tank it out on the road, so, not bad. Maybe I can kip now?

No comments: