Sunday, April 20, 2014

Friendly Fascist Alpha.

I give in. My Dad said to me once,
"You  do know you are a are a fascist Si?"
"I am not"
"How do you feel about idiots, and people who think they have it when they don't?"
"Oh. Hang on, fascism is horrible isn't it?"
"Intolerant of fools Si."
"Oh."
He then paused, drank deeply and nodded  his head in a sage like fashion.
In fairness my Dad did hear me say once, "I wouldn't invite that cunt to his own funeral." He may have had a point.
My friend Mikelle  pointed out to me, after I'd ranted against Alpha tossers
 "You know you are one right?"
"Of course I'm not!" I spluttered.
This weekend I have had 5 really good friends nod and shrug, when I brought up my defense.
"You're one of the nice ones Si."
"Oh."
As a good friend of mine Philip pointed out, "In the end Si, you have to admit what you are."
"Oh…."
Friendly Fascist Alpha it is.

No comments: