Thursday, April 17, 2014

Amen d

Having eaten the box of take out shame for lunch yesterday, my day then took a trippy, sleepy turn. When asked what I wanted for dinner, I said, "A salad," figuring I'd better chill the burger doom out. A fantastic taco salad arrived. Its the last thing I remember about yesterday. Up now knowing this day is going to be super long, and its all my own fault.
Why not go back to bed Si? MS dictates if I'm up, I'm up, until fade says otherwise. Does mean that I'm up to catch the early morning shows on Radio 6, and I get to read the english papers early. I was having the Guardian and the Independent sent to my Kindle. Dumped them both and started booting the Telegraph. I've known for years that I liked the writing in the fusty, dusty tome. Even their more right wing commentary makes me think, "Bless…" Today they have David Cameroon discovering he was an evangelical after all. Bull shit posh boy, take the loss that's coming and depart.

No comments: