Monday, April 14, 2014

Tuned Up.

My sleep patterns are at best somewhat fragmented. MS makes its mind up when sleep is immediate, and when its a distant dream that can't be reached. Having passed out for a while earlier, sleep is now a far off land that would be lovely to visit, though I can't remember the way there. its been this way for years, I didn't think it was odd until people started asking me, "when do you sleep exactly?" The answer is, when I can.
When awake, riding the darkness until dawn, I spend my time looking for music. You can always tell if I've had a sleepless night, by how much I've posted on Facebook. I always start with a tune that strikes me, then look for progressions, until iIfeel I've resolved something or other. Its my addiction, The type of music doesn't matter, it just depends on what strikes me first. I am a huge nerd. The sign that my MS has moved from generally shit to a period of fuck awful, is when I'm not listening to music.
I want to do a music podcast, I've no idea how, but I think it would be fun. I'm nearly back to where I can play again, as my hands seem to be working. Best get to it.

No comments: