Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Thurmanned.

Up. I'm up. It's 4:06am. I went to Improv Wars with Yury, which was great, a lot of fun. Would I recommend it for all the family? Depends on wow relaxed your family is. Mine would love it.
Yury and I then looked for somewhere for dinner, and ended up at Thurmans. I ordered food that scared me when it turned up. It sat as a tower of yummy doom in front of me, daring the eat. I did try, as did Yury. As we were not ordering for 10, we  both left with boxes of uneaten shame. I can sense my box in the fridge, daring me to rejoin the fray. 
I adore Thurmans. Its just down the street from me. Packed to the gills during the day, the Man versus Food effect, it chills out as the evening wears on. Did I order the Thurman burger? No, though the cousin that turned up was just as frightening. Coffee.

No comments: