Monday, April 8, 2013

What?

Hmm. what shall I write about? I'm up, its really early. I have enough coffee in to make passing out again ill advised and unlikely. My pooch, who has figured out its not breakfast yet is slumped down by the open kitchen door. Its remarkably quiet, not the desparate "We're having fun right?!!" pitch of early Saturday morning which echoed down the street dying as it went. The World Service putts away in the background, vainly trying to find a positive story before giving way and intoning all the horror of the world. Abbey was in, now she's out again, and now back in. I now get to stop her from waking Beth, with the promise of a breakfast to come.
After yesterday I find myself beginning to plot out a new show with Rhonda. Where to put it? How long to write it? Dunno, but its definitely going to happen.
Aqua therapy. Better book that, should give me a clearer idea on how to structure the coming weeks. Yoga today, cool I've missed that. Next infusion 30th April. Tick. Plan weekend for Stand up intensive. Double tick. Work out what I'm doing? On going.

No comments: