Thursday, April 18, 2013

Fail, Win, Repeat. Fail....

I shouldn't be up. I have a scheduled physical therapy kick in at 11:30 this morning, so they can assess? Ability to float? I keep telling them, I can't walk that well but I can really swim. I've always loved swimming. I was on teams when I was a kid and was the team captain at my middle school. I didn't even get fired! I don't swim enough, so aqua physical therapy is ideal to kick me into a better routine. Drinking the night before, eating too much pizza, wings and such, not helpful. Thank goodness today is going to be a dry land assessment, crap though I feel it may be. If you've never had PT, like an MRI, I'd advise avoiding doing it if you don't have to. The rules are simple push until you start to do well, then crank it up a notch and fail again, until you get a hold of that. Then.... Once I got used to the fact I wasn't supposed to succeed,, just keep building, things got a lot better. We've all had dates like that. Concerns me a little, what is the water nightmare? Ah well, I'm sure it'll help.

No comments: