Friday, April 5, 2013

Atypical musing.

Awake. Dog fed, coffee, typing. Sat with a vague memory of what happened last night. I keep writing about my MS at the moment as for once I don't feel like covering it up. All people with MS lie about what's actually happening to them and soften the blow as best they can for the incredulous, worried listener. Fuck it, here's what it is.
According to the textbooks I should have moved from relapsing remitting to progressive years ago. Relapsing remitting, keeps rewiring and fixing it self. Progressive? Takes you out until you are done/dead. All people who have MS know this. All fight a private, mainly invisible internal war. Its amazing to live in. No clue how things will go, best effort and guess, and thats it.
I have always been a case that neurologists shake their head and scratch their chins about. "Doesn't make any sense, he should be totally crippled by now." Sorry about that, I realize I mean you have to put an extra chapter in the textbook. Call it WTF!

No comments: