Wednesday, April 17, 2013

For Fucks Sake! And, Relax.

I wish I could say, "The weather has got a lot better, I'm pootling around right nice. That MS has turned around. It hasn't. What is has done is say, "You enjoy the morning? Bit warm innit? I'll need a while to factor that in. Best pass out for now." Well, cheers. I awake to a lot of twats blocking a gun control bill from even being heard, having weighed innocent massacres against what their gun selling cunt masters want and found them kids wanting. Needless death usually teaches at bit a bit of a lesson, right? Nah, best let the psychos realize the error of their ways. Bless.
And relax. I just got off a phone call with my Tysabri monitor where I told her the difference infusing Tysabri every 28 days has made. It really has, the life I had before to where I am now doesn't even compute. Its so much better. I still have lots of work to do, apparently you can't just whack the drug in, eat biscuits and go drinking, but overall my options have opened up to such an extent that the work I have to do is something I'm looking forward to, rather than the last ditch 11th hour effort it felt like before. So, gun control? It'll be alright, idiots can only work against life for so long and America is full of it. As you were.

No comments: