Friday, April 12, 2013

Fingertips.

Having dumped everything I could in the past year, I realize that I've been hanging on by my fingertips for a while. This year is better than last year, which ran as close to the edge as I've been. It was the end of a constant MS attack, which had lasted 4 years. The reason I say fingertips is not to be dramatic, more a realization of how much trouble I was in and how much work I have to do to get back to something, if never normal, better.
My friend Jen pointed out to me a few days ago that I've started telling the truth a lot more in these posts. She's right, like everyone else with MS I've constantly covered up or just lied about what was happening. I figured since I have no need to fake, which I never really had any need to, fuck it, write it how it is. Having said that, you're unlikely to ever get the whole truth out of me. There are certain nightmares best not shared. Dramatic, right?

No comments: