Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Memorivened.

I've joined a course at the pyschological institute at Ohio State, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Individuals with MS. Spent today doing memory tests, to set a base line for how fucked my brain actually is. Hard work, but remarkably stress free. i think they might be onto something there. I get 8 weeks of training to fire my brain up a little. Their building is really nice, set away from the others. Not on the edge of a darkened forest glade or anything, but clearly in its own little space.
Having run tests for a couple of hours Beth and I had Ramen noodles at Double Happiness downtown, bless trendy for the young-uns. great food too. Came home and spent the rest of the day asleep or awake waiting to go back to sleep. That memory stuff is hard work.

No comments: