Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rain fell.

Awake having dusted most of the day, to a phone call from a good mate of mine. Then, downstairs to a lovely dinner. Sweet potato, beans and kale  Kind of woke me up, ish. Rain is difficult to explain. I know most are not keen on rain unless its the sort that seems quite romantic and mindful. I recommend walking around Soho in London listening to Rainy Night in Soho. MS takes a look at the rain, will have nothing to do with it an knocks you out. At least mine does. I emerge into the previously distant night, trying to work out what i want to do. The rain has gone nowhere and patters on, so I have the nagging feeling is that I may not last too long. The realist in me knows that isn't the case and I'd best settle in for the long haul to dawn.

No comments: