Sunday, April 7, 2013

Doubled

This afternoon got to spend a couple of hours running ideas and tearing ad scripts apart with Rhonda. We first met playing Mr and Mrs Hardcastle in She Stoops To Conquer. We had heard that the other was a professional stand up and spent the first five minutes or so when we met sizing each other up. We both realized very quickly the other was what we had hoped. Since then we've worked with each other when we can, and  we are looking to do it again. Can't wait, The two of us seem to read the others mind on stage and know exactly where whatever rubbish we are pitching is going. Can't explain it. Just is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wot he said
(it's me si...Rhonda)

Anonymous said...

did I tell you how much I hate biology?
(Rhonda)

Anonymous said...

well I don't actually hate it, if I'd chosen to study it it might be rather interesting..but to have it imposed upon me as a required subject..that's an entirely different matter....bloody protistas. stupid heterotrophs. It;s possibly the only time I could say that the creationist theory would be alot easier ...for study's sake anyhoo.

Anonymous said...

the exam essay would be so much easier. "God made it, in one week. The end."

Rhonda

Anonymous said...

"PS. Yes he even made the frilly bits on amoebas."