Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Treat.

Its not that I'm not sleeping. Ask Beth, i spend my days hovering above unconscious as best I can, but often flake out and come around hours later not sure of exactly what happened. Its not exactly sleep, more like a non negotiable adjustment. I wake early in the morning often and put the coffee on, which means more sleep is non negotiable, for now. I listen to The World Service on NPR then move over to Radio 6 and start thinking about what I'd like to do with whatever day it is I've arrived at. Its been this way for years, I was always a late night/early morning sort. I find the quiet very relaxing. Its not that I don't like the day, but not having to lock myself into the constant state of re-adjustment I have to use to exist in the wakey wakey, lets go! of the world outside is a treat I enjoy.

No comments: