Wednesday, January 6, 2010

   
Up
I have been up for quite a while, having passed out in despair during the tragedy that is Indiana jones 4. Woke up thought I'll stick something else easy on. Picked Cloverfield, another cheap Pamida purchase, which I hadn't seen. Another 2 hours i am not going to get back. I 'm not buying any more cack films no matter how cheap they are. I must have already been thinking this as i spent my Xmas vouchers (thanks mum and cat) on Jean Luc Godard films and Jean Cocteau's orphic trilogy. I am quite a nerd when it comes to films. come to think of it I'm a nerd about a lot of things.
 The problem indiana and Cloverfield had was they were not shit enough. i watched a film called Hatchet a couple of weeks ago. That my friends, was crap of the highest order.

No comments: