Sunday, January 17, 2010

A sharp intake of death

   
The title of this blog is a little melodramatic, I just like the way it scans. Beth and I spent yesterday going around buying food for the brunch we are making today. We then made butter, which is currently forming up in our fridge. It was a great day.
I was walking from the front room to the kitchen when a familiar wave hit me. A little unfamiliar as it was in my left side rather than in my right. Everything on my left side shut down and the arm and hand turned in and began to spasm. I leant against the table and Beth put a chair behind me so I could sit down. The spasm was nowhere near as painful as those I had 10 / 20 times a day for 4 months last year. It was a reminder from my MS that figuring out how to live how I want to live is exciting and very possible. I just need to be careful.
    Currently listening:
Band Of Gypsys
By Jimi Hendrix
Release date: 1998-01-13

No comments: