Friday, January 8, 2010

Early morning in Ice station Zebra.

   
Current mood:wakey-sleepy
The snow is settled in, daring anyone foolish enough, to come out and play. I have had a great morning. Having passed out early last night, i"ve been up since 5:30am. Talked to my sister, my mum and my nephew, which was a great way to start an early day. Then phoned my friend Donna, who I hadn't talked to in forever. Fantastic convo, she is one of the best friends I have, and I'm a fussy fucker. Now sitting in ny kitchen typing, figuring out how to get to my barber without vanishing into the white cold death outside my door.
Listening to Ice T's Original gangster album, which after all these years, I still think is one of the best rap albums ever made. I still think its hilarious that he ended up on Law and Order SVU. A gig is a gig and he's great in it.
    Currently listening:
O.G. Original Gangster
By Ice-T
Release date: 1991-05-14

No comments: