Friday, January 15, 2010

10:23 on a friday night.

Its 10:23pm. Was asked to go out to a trivia quiz with Earl and Yury. Said I was still a bit ill, and I'd catch them next week. I was right. Last thing I remember was eating some ice cream around seven.  Woke up 10 minutes ago. This would have made for a shit quiz team member.
Listening to Gang of Four Entertainment, a top old punk record, angular and spiteful. Realised one of the reason I like Killdozers songs so much is that most of their lyrics are anti corporate diatribes about the midwest. Check out Porkys Dad for a tune about the perils of corporate land grabbing. I liked this band from when I was 18. Its only now that their lyrics make perfect sense.
Am currently readjusting the language in some of me new tunes, from fucking, to bloody and fucking to shagging. Scans as well, and makes them a little more palatable, though still essentially quite horrible. A little honey with your arsenic.
    Currently listening:
Entertainment
By Gang of Four
Release date: 2005-05-17

No comments: