Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Awake at 3:08

Yesterday did go to yoga, which was excellent. Just before I went I had what I like to describe as an MS blip. every now and again the truth of what I have washes over me like a death shroud. Everything feels like its shutting down and its over. Beth has seen this a number of times , she knows that stepping back and letting the madness play out is really the only solution. Got to yoga and began to relax. We laughed all our way through and the stretching lifted me back into my version of normal.
Phoned Jen who rightly delayed our dinner, as the falling snow had eroded many drivers brains making travel a nightmare. The 10 minute trip from yoga to home took 40 minutes caused by drivers who have apparently never seen snow before.
Had dinner, passed out. Woke up and watched the last two David Tennant doctor who's which were great. Now up, looking out on a christmas card day, drinking tea and writing lyrics for a punk song that even I think may be a little too out of order. Gonna do it anyway though.

No comments: