Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Morning

Up. 8:05 am. Dog in garden, as she has no fear of the cold's fingers of death. She's out there with a bone I bought her. she likes to chew in private. i think she believes that we might realise how tasty her present is and take it back.
Last night, having navigated my way home from the ice hockey, i had mince pies and ice cream. Mince pies are not popular over here, as the concept of dickensian Xmas strongly eludes my american brethren. Their dislike of mince pies is as nothing however, to the faces of confused anguish that occured when I dropped a christmas pudding on them a couple of years ago.
i knew when i was at the hockey that i had proper MS fatigue. One clear signal is when the back of the person's head in front of me starts to form into a face. I have no idea what does this, neurons firing oddly, vision being misdirected though memory, or, I am in fact, connected to the darkside.
 I hesitate to write about this as I know it sounds weird. It does happen to me under severe fatigue though, has done for the past 3 years. i elected not to be freaked out by it a while ago, and now just enjoy my own private horror film. My weird stuff doesn't touch that of a friend of mine in the MS yoga class who can spend upto 3 months at a time with the feeling that someone is pushing a needle into her eye. I'll stick with the ghosts thanks.
If you are under hallucinatory face formation fatigue, it is unwise to attempt to watch Antichrist. Which i did. This weirded me out far worse than the ghost faces, and I stopped watching it and put family guy on. Cartoons, bless, particularly ones that are 8 shades out of order.
Currently coffeeing up with the sure knowledge that I'm going leave Antichrist to walk its dark path alone.
    Currently listening:
Magical World of the Strands
By Michael Head & The Strands
Release date: 2001-08-21

No comments: