Wednesday, January 6, 2010

day moving from shit to interesting

   
Today started badly. It could be the cold. It could be anything. What happened was that my right leg kicked off much like the conversion of everyone on planet earth to the master in the last Doctor Who. I sat there for an hour watching it vibrate way faster than I could consciously do it. Fascinating but knackering. I thought the day was done, then Miglin made a perfect spinach goat cheese omelette, which plugged my energy back in. Started playing with the pro-chords spp on my iphone and soon realised its fucking amazing.
Set chord progressions, boot them across to garageband, loop to infinity. Excitement like yesterday, figuring I could do the Camden Fringe, is always followed by some bizarre disintegration. Now I know I can sit in whatever happens and write tunes. Cool.

No comments: