Monday, June 23, 2014

Travule

Last night Yury and I went to the monthly improv drop in at theWild Goose. A load of people playing games, no pressure, everybody cool. Find. There is a weekly one st Gressos that humidity saw off last Thursday. I'm definitely going this week, it will be the last time I can go until the end of July. Turns out I'm going back to England a lot sooner than I thought.
 I'm going once I've bought a ticket. I'm beginning to figure that the price isn't going down, no matter hard I throw hope at the ticketing screen. For what?! Is the plane made of gold? It won't fly properly you know, weighed down under the shame of those vastly over charged seats. I remember when Beth and I first got together, when the choice was between a 400 pound ticket, or pitching in on Air India for a few hundred quid. Happy days.
"We didn't have all that new fangled in seat screen entertainment, but we was happy. You could keep your shoes and your jacket on going through security, no cock fiddling by the guards. Take some water with you, take your luggage on for free, heavy as you like, with no need to make weight like a boxer.
The planes are a lot nicer now though,  less like a 6 hours sweating cattle truck. Hmm. Send me a private plane, we'll call it quits."

No comments: