Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sea Change.

Coffee, banana, and a dog voyaging up and down the garden. Today is going to be great, the World Cup starts this afternoon, then I get to go to improv this evening. Started today, pre Abbey waking up, watching The Dresden Files, a fantastic show that didn't make it past the first series. I must have watched the series 4 or 5 times. It makes me feel how I did about Firefly getting cancelled, which was,

"Are you people fucking stupid? Cancel something that good whilst keeping drivel rotating on the screen like an un-flushable turd? House of what? Orange is the new black? See ya."

They sometimes get it right. With Netflix nipping at their heels,  the good old days of any old shit, are over. Similar to what the cab companies are looking at right now. 

"We can get a ride in 5 minutes? In a well kept, clean car? Oh.."
 I'm not referring to Black cabs in London, which I adore. Other than that, have at it.

No comments: