Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hmm..

I reconstruct myself daily, by the hour, the minute, the second. Everything is in flux constantly. I wake with no clue as to how the day will play out. I may be ok physically, or not at all. Sounds horrible right? It is what it is.
I spent years worrying about how i was different to everyone else, that there were things that happened to me, no one could see, that I couldn't explain, that I had to react to immediately. I felt for years that I was letting people down, because I never knew when the full stop was coming, and sometimes called it too late.
I feel differently now. Happy to do whatever, for whoever, when I can. No guilt when I can't. I operate at my own pace, and will not be dictated to by anyone, ever. Too be fair, I was always like that. Its a little more legitimate these days....

1 comment:

MScheeleader said...

AMEN...This post should be used as a disclaimer for anyone with MS. Can I have your permission to print these words on a nice red shirt or maybe even a front door welcome mat?