Saturday, June 21, 2014

Saturday.

Last night, having trudged through the soup, I got to spend the evening watching Pinter. I love Pinter and the run I saw at Betrayal was excellent. Watching people I know playing space and subtext that well, was a treat. 
Piled home with Yury, having picked up fried chicken and a pie. I would have just chucked the fried chicken in the microwave,for a soupy heat up. He put it in the oven, and crisped it up nice.
Up early, even though Beth and Abbey are in Illinois. Pavlov's dog my arse! That pooch has me trained to be up everyday, getting her breakfast ready, so I can be rewarded with an imperious wag of her tail. 
Today? I want to go to Hamlet this evening. I'm hoping for rain until 3 so I have half a shot at making it to the park in one piece. 
Coffee, banana, don't put Abbey's food out. Got it.

No comments: