Thursday, June 26, 2014

Ginger Awakening.

I've been drinking iced ginger tea fir a few days now. I brew the tea, fill a glass with ice, pour in carefully-ish, and enjoy. Much like the reading glasses I now own, I've been asking myself, "Why on earth wasn't I doing this before?"
I have a history of not doing things that I know will be good for me. I now have a fitbit and walk 2 to 3 miles a day. Why wasn't I doing that before? I play my guitar everyday, for years I wouldn't even pick it up, "My hands don't work.." Bollocks. Turns out the more I play, the better I get.
Its really easy to settle into a habit of saying, "I would, but…." Waste of time. MS means that I rarely get called out,
 "Bless him, he's ill.." No. If I'm being an idiot, call me out. Ginger ice tea? Amazing.

No comments: