Monday, June 9, 2014

Sleep-wrecked.

My weekend was washed away, submerged in sleep that I could not escape. I did some stuff, but sleep sat heavy at every turn, dragging me back down. I know I've written about it before, but MS fatigue does not  negotiate. There is no way out, other than accepting the inevitable, waiting for it to be over and washing up on the shore.
Sounds awful, right? Its annoying rather than awful. A bark on Saturday, as the weather was great and I wanted to be out and about. Sunday? Pissed down with rain most of the day, Sleep you say? I'm in, maybe Monday will be better.
Up really early, having covered enough sleep until Wednesday, Radio and papers it is. News, as ever, awful, with a small side order of art that I actually like. 
Today will do whatever it likes. I get the feeling its going to be alright, or not. Coffee.

No comments: