Wednesday, June 4, 2014

If it was easy..

Up. Coffee on, dog fed, rubbish out. I played with her in the garden . Very nice weather, with the coming storm sitting in the background, an unhappy aunt, waiting to torpedo Xmas dinner. The news reports, as ever, abysmal. This is wrong, this is oh so wrong, eight shades of awful descending.Whatever shall we do? Of course if they sort out all fixable problems, no news.
Today is the last day I get to spend pretty much house bound this month., The infusion is tomorrow, that'll help sort things out, right? Well, once the supercharged blood settles. Every month is the same, pootle about with a strong streak of useful lethal running through my veins, then get pissed as it wears off. If you can avoid ever doing  this, I recommend never having to find out why I think its so great. Not simple, but if it was easy..etc...

No comments: