Tuesday, June 3, 2014

And repeat.

Where I live has hidden weapons carry. This means that any mini-dicked personality void can swagger about, pretending he's the answer. He doesn't actually know what the question is, other than,
"Why do they always leave me? Why am I still living in my mum's basement?"
It's because God has a plan, you're not in it.
The radio just played a program on how people where not getting enough drugs to help out with the pain of their imminent death.We like to discuss the awful, constantly.
 I don't think we have the drug adverts they show here in England yet, where the benefit is far out weighed by the potential downsides they go through in every ad. If you're unlucky the anti dry age vaginal cream commercial will come on, just as you are trying to swallow your morning yoghurt. I'm not making that one up, and I had a mouthful of cherry.
The world appears to be stuck in a loop, repeating shit ideas we know don't work, though I'm sure the cream is a doozy.

No comments: