Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yesterday/ Concrete Abstract.

didn't blog yesterday as I was rehearsing Pale imitations xmas gig, which is pretty much locked and is excellent. Its on next Sunday, starting with a buffet thingy at 6pm at Gressos. If you get the chance, go, its already there, we are running it again today to lock it in completely.
Then we had a xmas party which was really cool. No madness, I go to other peoples houses for that sort pf party. Great food, drink, surrounded by a ton of people i really like, whats not to love? Two great parties in two days, both ending the same way. The Miglin run at the Mario Kart world championship.
Asked to desribe what I though perfect stand up was I came up with this description. Perfect stand up is concrete abstract. I really like this description, currently trying to suss out exactly what I meant.

No comments: