Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Props out to Pauly B and Punky Radio

Current mood: grateful
Category: Friends

Paulyb put Burning Orphanage on Punky radio's Xmas special as the anti-festive tune of the season. I wrote and thanked him for the buzz he helped me with. He wrote back saying while he was happy to help , he didn't think he'd helped that much. Hmm.....
Dec 23rd Orphanage goes out on Punky Radio
Dec 25th Put tune on reverbnation.
Dec 29th. Gone up 2500 places on the comedy album charts on reverbnation.
Thank ypu for theminimal help you threw my way Paulyb.
So everyone go listen to Punky Radio. Its excellent and Mr Edwards is hilarious,
Lets see if my minimal help can do even a 10th as much as you did for me.....

Currently listening :
Rare Earth in Concert
By Rare Earth
Release date: 1989-08-24

No comments: