Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Chinese

Current mood: rangoony
Category: rangoony Food and Restaurants

Just back from meal 3 of the day. Asked what the name of the restaurant was. I was told "The Chinese" I said it must have a name, surely? this went to "Its been here forever. Its the only one, until finally a name rolled out "Yen Ching" Thanks Yen Ching. Top food and my new favourite, crab rangoon. I avoided crab rangoon for years, always sus on what rangoon meant. Turns out it must mean cream cheese. Wish I'd know this years ago, although I think my arteries are grateful I didn't. Props for the vicious chinese soundtrack, like eating in a major battle in an episode of The Water Margin.
New plan, leave tomorrow really early for Columbus. Sounds a lot like the old plan.....
Wind currently blowing at death level around us. We are living in Twister again. For a crappy film, Twisters basic concept really has some legs.

Currently listening :
Eastern Sounds
By Yusef Lateef
Release date: 2006-07-1

No comments: