Tuesday, December 16, 2008

perfect deconstruction

Perfect deconstruction
Current mood: thoughtful
Category: Friends

Enjoyed my beets, goats cheese and water chestnuts wrapped in bacon. Watched the Extras Xmas special fromlast year. Forgot how good it really was. As an example of fame tearing someone to pieces, its an excellent piece of work. Also good to see Brody as the estate agent. having played Brents agent in the office Xmas special, he was convinced his place in history was to be a trivial pursuit question As I have told him over the years, he is one Edinburgh show detailing every disaster away from his own TV show. Hang on, didn't he just have one? Brods told me he was in a TV show that might go quite well.
"Whats it called?" I asked.
"Angelos," he said.
"Which character are you playing?" I asked.
"Angelo," he said.
Great reviews, new management at channel 5, show dumped.
I swear its gonna happen Brods, you cant walk around that good and stay in the wilderness forever....although it does give you good material.....

Currently watching :

No comments: