Tuesday, December 9, 2008

smoking v longevity

My mate Neil asked me yesterday if I was still smoking. Yes I am. As i've written before, I'm 7 years ahead of when i thought I would be crippled or dead. Long term, one way or the other, MS will take me out. "Hey Si," I hear you think, "Could be hit by a bus tomorrow, you never know..." Actually, done that one. Double Decker on Southampton Row fueled by the beer of the former devil gig know as the Fulmar and Firkin. So whatever time is around, I will spend doing what I was born to do (comedy), and enjoying my family and friends as much as possible. The best anyone can hope for is that you are remembered with a smile. Besides I love smoking, i think its cool. any kids reading this, don't do it, its a very expensive certain death plan....

No comments: