Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Edit, the bastard

Current mood: busy doing nothing

Got tons of gigs that I field recorded. Need to cut out bits and put them up. Tried to put me and Rhonda's Xmas special up, way too big. I have the stuff to do the edit. I love the gigs and the songs. I have to get my arse in gear and do it. Help me magic coffee, cure the idle comic, who just wants to sit on his arse, watch crap TV and try and remember the funny bits so he can repeat them on stage for money. Shit. One of our great secrets out of the bag. Um, Move along please, nothing to see here......
When it doubt german pyschedelia, see below.
The Magma album is psychedelic. Its also an amalgam of Philip Glass, Wagner, Falco, and a march across the Polish border. Elegant, technically perfect and ever so slightly fascist. Lovely.

Currently listening :
Mekanik Destruktiw Kommandoh
By Magma
Release date: 2004-01-01

No comments: