Friday, December 19, 2008

ho ho ho motherf++++r

more xmas pressies
Current mood:cool

The cure are on Carson Daly (who i never watch), pressie for me. Saw the Cure at Glastonbury in 1990. As they hit A Forest someone at the front collapsed. Next thing a med vac helicopter flew in, over the CND pyramid stage. It was like watching Appocalypse Now for real. All the tripped out stoners in the pyramid field seemed to concur. Fave bit of that weekend being woken up sat morning in my tent by the Booya tribe, exhorting me to
'Bang your motherfucking head to this!' Tune.
If you like rap, particularly the tripped out blue note crate digging kind, pick up Justin Warfield My Field Trip to Planet 9. cool as fuck. Merry Xmas.

Currently listening:
My Field Trip to Planet 9
By Justin Warfield
Release date: 1993-07-13
1:56 AM 0 Comments(Add Comment

No comments: