Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Back up chute parachute blog....

I know now what my blogpost blog is for. I felt bad that myspace got all the posts, and blogspot got the apologies. My space got all the play because I can see how many people read it. 1500 in 2 and a half weeks and counting. Its also connected me with all the people I used it work with. Its also not fucking working this morning.....
blogspot is actually easier to use, and post across to myspace (doesn't seem to work the other way around). i just like seeing the counter go up when I post there. Its like a film. Myspace is the woman in the red dress, blogspot is the dependable mother. Nice to be back. Having tried to post twice on the other tart, here is today's precis.
Restorative yoga. Best natural high you will ever have. 3 hours of constant relaxation. thanks Gail.
2 level attuned Reiki healer. Sounds like hippy bollocks, is in fact life changing and amazing.
May bid on 44 acres of farmland in Illinois today. Beth, earth child, wants to plant a vineyard. I, dissolute wastrel, like drinking. Problem? Dry County. What is it, 1852?
Move to Chicago. Time to do the comedy as best I can. And that's it. Oh, party our house saturday. Bring booze, food, yourselves. come after 6.
Thank you spare parachute blog. Your glory is nice...


No comments: