Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Waterlog.

Today the weather broke, the snow and ice are actually melting. Its flooding quite a bit. I realize this means  nothing to my friends in England, but driving past my local park with the ducks from the pond on the other side of park, happily floating on what used to be the path, was quite something.
The weather has been so bad, Beth and I spent our time outside murmuring, "Nice day, nice day," despite the fact it was 41F.
Tap not currently on perma-drip, though I know more crap weather is coming. As a solution to this, we will be going, to Mexico, to give the weather time to stop sulking.
Winter Olympics still puttering on, with the never ending ice hockey mercifully replacing the curling, which I actually liked, just not that much. Best event I've seen? The Snowboard Cross, Death Race 2014 on ice!

No comments: