Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Morning rush.

 When I was at university I couldn't wake up without drinking a few cups of black coffee with 3 sugars and a can of coke to take the edge off. This morning I made the mistake of drinking two cups of coffee with no sugar.  One cup over the line, too much coffee. Its only two cups, but it makes the difference between waking up and feeling the effect tweaking everywhere.
I don't go out drinking like I used to. Hang on, that isbollocks. I do drink like I used to, just not half as much. No, hang on, I do drink but I know when to back things off, usually. 
MS means I am vigilante at all times about this sort of thing? Bollocks. I am aware of the cost, I just don't care sometimes. It is always around good friends of mine? Pretty much always. My mind is folding over on itself fueled by the coffee? Definitely.

No comments: