Sunday, February 23, 2014

Indefinite Object.

I looked to my right, there was something sitting on the chair. I didn't remember it being there. I've been in the house on my own since Friday. Hmm. I picked it up, waved it about a bit, still none the wiser. I thought it could be a bizarre speaker thingy for the iPod I must have got and forgotten. If looked quite leathery but didn't feel it. I put it down. I still didn't know what it was. It looked bizarre, an object that I knew must have come from somewhere but I had no idea where. Alone in the house. Then the smell hit me.
This morning, having scoffed a load of crisps and chocolate since Friday, I'd decided to eat healthy. I'd had a banana for breakfast. I'd been so pleased with  my healthy eating that I'd left the skin n the chair as a trophy. No ghosts then. Ah well.
Optic Neuritis and a malfunctioning Nervous system means that I'm always ready to see or sense something I know is not there. Not today, though there's plenty of time left.

No comments: