Sunday, February 23, 2014

Happy Slumpy

This weekend, the weather decided to change its mind and take the road back to crappy. Beth went down to Illinois Friday, having set me up with emergency food rations to see me through until Monday evening. I took this as a signal to do as little as possible. Weather change is always very bad for MS and I've been limping around a bit.
I've been limping from top food to top telly. Not so bad after all. I've been watching the end of the Olympics which I really enjoyed, anyone who gets to the bottom of the hill during snow board or ski cross, deserves a medal, for still being in one piece.
The weather is going to get worse as the week wends on, with the final arctic nightmare due at the end of the week.
By this time, I will have lumped through the airport and gone to Mexico, Not so bad. I'm playing out my time, looking to stay in one piece a best I can, then I'm off. Happy slumpy indeed.

No comments: