Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Barkatron

You live, you die. What to do in the middle? If you believe you are killing time, suffering before you head off to a well earned eternity? Well done.  I think you are a little simple, but well done.  By that reckoning, they should chuck open the doors for me, having lived hell on Earth.
 Don't let anyone with MS tell you otherwise, we all have an invisible living helo that we live in, and don't like o talk about.
"But you are talking about it Si."
Its cold, crappy and I feel like it. The interesting thing is that no matter how awful I write what goes on, I 'm still nowhere to telling how it actually is.
"Why?" 
Like all people with MS, I have had the time where I was thought to be lazy, the time when people got very guilty for doubting what I was saying, and the moment where I told them exactly what was going on. Watching that level of dismay fall from the eyes of the people you love, is not something I . fancy doing twice. This is why, although I missed this week, the MS Yoga class is so helpful. A room full of people who know exactly what I on about, where you can say the harshest crap you have to deal with, whilst not worrying about hurting anyone's feelings.
Do we still lie? A bit, but nowhere near as much.
"Why Barkatron?"
That would be my pooch Abbey, trying to woof the weather away.

No comments: